Employment : Production Assistant Intern
Posted on March 9th, 2012.
Production Assistant Intern
The Renaissance Theatre seeks an intern to assist with all areas of the Renaissance Summer Musical and Education program implementation. Responsibilities will include teaching artist assistant, stage management, and various administrative/production responsibilities.
Assist in program coordination and implementation, including, but not limited to the following:
- Assist in leading summer workshops and other projects with local partner organizations.
- Act as Production Assistant for the Renaissance Summer Musical under the direction of Michael Thomas, Artistic Director.
- Assist in production planning for the upcoming season.
- Attend required meetings with staff and supervisors.
- Stage and/or other arts experience
- Interest in expanding teaching skills
- Computer: Word, Excel, web-savvy
- Ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are a must
Professional behavior is expected at all times:
- Respectful to authority and cooperative with staff
- Appropriate attire is required for all tasks
- Exhibit a good attitude at all times, and be on time
- Students pursuing a degree as a BA/BS or Masters Degree in Performing Arts or similar degree program
- Chelsie Thompson, Director of Operations
- Full time June through August with specific schedule to be negotiated
To apply for a Summer 2013 internship position:
Submit cover letter and resume to Pam Schopieray no later than April 24, 2013 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Career Services, OSU Mansfield
1760 University Drive
Mansfield, OH 44906
The Fran and Warren Rupp Foundation has designed its Summer Internship program to promote the education, mentoring, and development of future nonprofit leaders in Mansfield, Ohio, and to provide supplemental assistance to nonprofits with which the Foundation has a partnership or relationship. The Fran and Warren Rupp Summer Internship Program is a tremendously valued opportunity.
Contact The Ren About This Position